I'm very angry right now. Too angry to speak clearly, but my fingers appear to be working fine. Typing is sort of soothing, but if I stop I just get angry again.

I locked myself out of the house early this morning, but since I was taking the bus to school and had all my supplies with me, I didn't really care too much. It was sunny and bright and very warm, so it didn't bother me that I also had decided not to bring a jacket.

As some of you might know, it was my birthday recently, and normally what happens when my brother or I have a birthday is that our parents take us out to eat. Since my brother wouldn't be able to eat with us on Tuesday, my mother suggested we move the day. I said okay, said I wanted sushi, and then thought nothing of it.

Today was the day my mother moved the dinner to, but for whatever reason didn't tell me that. I, for whatever reason, assumed it would be Friday.

The problem with Thursday is that I have an anime club officers' meeting to go to around 5:00 and these usually run until 7:00ish. My parents started waiting at six for me to come home and of course I did not because nobody told me I was supposed to. They waited until about 7:04 and then decided to leave without me.

When I got home at about 7:10, I didn't think there was a problem because my brother's car was sitting outside. I thanked my ride and waved her off... and then found I was locked out. Since it was no longer bright and sunny, but windy and sunset-esk this quickly became a problem.

So, basically, I was stuck outside for about an hour because they decided to go to my birthday dinner without me. What really bothers me is that none of them seems to understand why this bothers me so much. "We brought sushi back for you..." they say.

And I say fuck all of them.