user since
Wed Mar 17 2004 at 04:23:36 (20.1 years ago )
last seen
Mon Aug 9 2004 at 10:09:38 (19.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View BrightBoy's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 5
mission drive within everything
To produce quality.
specialties
Breathing, eating, sleeping, and I'm damn close to having that whole walking thing nailed.
school/company
of fish/of friends
motto
I just want to love you. So let me.
most recent writeup
Starting position
Send private message to BrightBoy

Go ahead and use me. I don't feel right when I'm special. I don't feel good when I'm smart. It's better when
Asshole
Idiot
This time I want it to hurt bad. I want to wake up screaming for you to take me back. I need that. Just to stop knowing I don't need anyone.
It's me that nobody needs
Useless prick
Stop telling me how great I am because it's just way too much to live up to. Just use me up, get what you want, and let me fuck this up like a normal relationship. I'm not asking for much, dammit.

Shit, this one's gonna hurt.
The entry above...

is separate

from the entry below...
You wanna know something? Then keep reading. I used to make peanut butter and syrup when I was a kid. You know what? It was good. Damn, it was good. It was better than any piece of perfect you could put in front of me.

I lost it.

There has to be a way to go back, there just has to. I liked that stuff. It was happiness. It was simple. Happiness was as simple as stirring together some peanut butter and syrup.

Add a little butter.
Put it in the fridge for 30 mins.
Spread it on a sandwhich.

Those fucking complications, you know 'em. You know, those ones that just get there. Suddenly, the thing I like is just not enough. I gotta dress it up and make it better. Soon, it's not like it used to be.
ONE FUCKING CONSTANT IS ALL I WANT TO MAKE ME HAPPY, YOU FUCKS!
Well, for now anyway.