The quest for a workstation, part III
Seems like the quest finally comes to an end. I got ICQ working (pwICQ for those of you using this great piece of software called OS/2), installed Netscape 2.02 (it has the v3 render engine in it, ask IBM why they did not update the version number) as it fits my 486 CPU better. Maybe i'll have some trouble with the NexGen board tomorrow, but so far i am noding this on my recycled box.
Update:My co-worker forgot the NexGen again ;(
Non-tech stuff now. My blinddate today was either great or a fiasco, we'll meet again on friday, i'll decide till then.
She is a nice person, intelligent, with a great sense of humor and a great taste in music. But she just isnt my type optically. Her body is kinda unformed, i don't really know how to describe it, its just that it looks like shes too skinny on some and too fat on other parts of her body, the parts just don't fit together.
Anyway, her being a cool person, i know why i gave her my phone number while being drunk, the only question is if i should ignore her body and just try to love her or not. I don't know. I don't know if i want to find out.
Time will tell. Friday will tell.

All i know is that i don't know nothing.