What can I say about Furcadia? Well, it's a little chat room with graphics where you can choose to be a feline, canine, musteline, rodent, equine, or lapine furre. Later you can buy a Phoenix, Dragon, one of three different kinds of wings, or a personal portrait for your little furre to have, but a lot of players don't bother. You pick your colors, make a description, choose a name, and then are set loose on the unsuspecting denizens of Furcadia.
It is made by Dragon's Eye Productions and can be found at www.furcadia.com.

There are players who run around helping furres and get a special badge. They are called either Beekins or 'People who are way too into this game'.

It has eight main maps. Meovanni; a mostly non roleplay map, New Haven; for newbies and people who like it there, Vinca; the central map, where you can head to any of the others, Allegria Island; where people can post their own maps, called 'dreams', Imaginarium; a roleplay map where people can post their dreams, Acropolis; a socializing map where people can post dreams, and Challenges; where you can do little activities and run mazes and such.

Some people actually try to roleplay. I'm not one of them, so I can't say how good the roleplay is on Furc. Personally, I tend to stay in Meovanni and talk about things. Some players... ok, a lot of players... are idiots. However, there is an ignore feature. Now that I think about it, I sort of want an EDB for Furcadia. Yeah, eat that guy! He's ANNOYING!

You are provided with a dream editor and dragonspeak editor to make your own dreams. Dragonspeak is like the code that runs the dream. You can do a whole lot of things with it, from color-changing floors to slot machines to a switch that moves furres when you walk into it.

There are also ways to make bots, furres who just stand there and respond to commands, with a botmaker program. I made one once, but it's long gone and I remember nothing about it so I can't help you there.

Some players make very cool dreams where you can roleplay in Hogwarts, or play murder mystery games. Some of them, however, make dreams just so they'll have a private place to 'yiff', or have cyber-sex.

Furcadia isn't too bad, but it's not for people who expect to be able to chop things up. So feel free to go check it out, but beware of freaks.