Context: A long time ago I decided to see what my iPhone's predictive word feature would produce if I just kept hitting the button. The results are as follows:

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and addicting, and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head, and a lot more fun and addicting --  and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and a lot more fun and... I have a lot more fun than a week and a half hour of my favorite part of the day, before my eyes out, and about a week, and a lot more fun, and I have a great way of saying --  it would mean -- so, so happy to see my tweets, and a lot more fun and addicting, but it was NOT a lot more fun and I don't know how much you love it.

And it is not an issue of whether it was not a lot more fun than a week ago. I don't think that I can get it right away with a lot of fun to use it for me, and I don't know how much you love it. And it is not an issue of whether it was not immediately clear --  if it is a great way of saying, it would mean so so happy to see my tweets, and a half hour of my favorite part of the day before my eyes out and about a year. And I don't think I have to go back and I don't think that I can see my baby girl. I love it and I don't think I have to go back, and I don't think that it is a lot more fun and addicting but it was not immediately clear if it is not an option for me.


The day I don't know what I was, just about every day before I get it to me, I have a great way to go back and forth to go back and -- I don't know what I was -- just about every day before I get it to me. I have a lot more than one million dollars to go back and forth, to go back and -- I don't know what to sa.y I don't think that I have a great way to get a new phone case and a half hour's --  and hours of sleep last year. To go back and forth between us, to go back and forth between us, to go back, and I have to be able -- and a lot more than one million dollars to go back.


The fact I can see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have a lot more fun, and addicting, and I have to go back, and I have a lot more fun, and I don't think I can see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have -- a lot more fun and addicting. But I have to go back and I have a lot more fun and addicting and --  I have a lot more fun and I don't think I can get a lot more fun and addicting, but I have to.

Conclusion: It sounds remarkably like a Donald Trump speech when he's having an especially befuddled day.