Council of Nicaea, in the late 300s or whenever. They declared that Jesus was both fully human and fully divine. No more arguing. No more goddamn heresy. This is how we're doing it from now on people. Don't like it? Don't think it makes any logical sense? Want us to explain it? Fuck you, say a hundred Hail Marys and whip your back twenty times.

Ah, but here in the Year of Our Lord 2022, I CAN prove that Jesus was both fully human and fully divine. And it all has to do with that damned fig tree.

You know the one, right? It had no fruit on it so Jesus cursed it and said it would have no fruit forever. Hasty parable about having faith, yadda yadda, clearly spin-doctoring that fact that Jesus got mad and acted like a jerk. The fig tree was out of season, dude, come on.

The whole thing is a fully human act. Incredibly petulant.

And yet, the good Lord Adonai Yaweh Eluhenu El Shaddai, creator of the Earth and the Heavens, ruler of everything, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the guy who numbers every hair on your head and listens when you pray for success in the Super Bowl, ALSO did an incredibly petulant thing. He decided to destroy Judah because King Manasseh was being evil and idolatrous, and then when King Josiah found a lost book of the Torah, reformed the entire Hebrew religion and cleaned up the country's entire act, God was like "Yeah, nah, I already decided to destroy you guys, sorry."

Very petulant! But. If God does it, it must be divine.

So Jesus being a brat was simply emulating his own father. Ergo, fully human, fully divine.

Now, that would imply that your own child who is being a brat is also being divine, which is not exactly the case, and I will explain that at length in a thousand-page essay to be published at an undetermined date, so sorry, still working on it.