This weekend was ever so confusing. Well OK, last weekend was the source of most of the confusion, and I will daylog that whole experience sometime when I figure out exactly how to put it all down in words. The short version is that I went over to a friend's house and she introduced me to the joys of MDMA (It's bloody wonderful, I might add). I ended up sleeping with one of her friends that night. A dumb thing to do, I know, but it's a little late for second-guessing that now. Anyway, Sunday I went out to the park with her, hoping to find out what she thought of the whole situation, and we ended up back at her house. One thing lead to another (again), and I ended up in bed with a girl I hardly know (again). I don't want to get too attached to her, because I know she's moving out of the state in a few months, but at the same time, I want to see her even if only for the sex. Ugh, I feel like such a slut...
oh well

I put together an Everything2 theme for WindowMaker yesterday. It should be up on themes.org in a few days. Any WindowMaker users who can't get enough of the beautiful e2 jukka theme should check this baby out! I've been toying with the idea of doing a matching xmms/winamp skin, but I doubt it'll happen. Projects like this never get finished, they just rot in my mental inbox, like the E2 search sidebar for mozilla. I'll get back to that one someday (why must I always think of that when I'm using a mozilla nightly with a b0rken sidebar?