There were a lot of old folks coming back and I thought maybe some of you would like to stick around so I made a little pile of good nodes that maybe came out after you left and which you might like to read, and I put them in a little pile. We have been working for ten or twelve years since you left, after all.

March 3, 2009
Hello Individual;
Standing on a mountaintop in northern Siberia under the rapidly descending bulk of asteroid McAlmont, with a calculating expression and a baseball bat*
Are you ready for the skeletons? ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUCKING SKELETON REVOLUTION?
Pisonian conspiracy
Make Tea Not War**
Vegetarianism
How can a thinking, rational adult be religious?
Just A Minute
The mystery of Traven Torsvan Croves

 

Maybe instead some of you are new folks and you might like to read them for that reason instead, that is also okay.


*I beg Sam to forgive me for the slightly overmade suggestion, but this is freestanding and most of his stories are not. Also it is still v. good.

**This one was very difficult for me to pick; I wanted to have as many noders as nodes represented. However, restricting myself to one in this case was very hard, because if you were to open the writeup list of Haqiqat and read all through it, a miraculous thing would occur: you would not find a single one that is less than excellent. Or, you would finally find the long-sought proof that you are in fact made of tough, weather-resistant stone.
In the end, I went with one that doesn't hit too hard. This is what is called cowardice.


This was posted as a daylog because it is ephemeral, but public because it isn't just me garbling on about my day.