American actor, producer and cutie-pie, 1974-

Born 8th February, 1974 in Philadelphia, USA and raised in Overbrook Park, Seth first tasted the joys of acting aged six when he took part in a summer camp production of Hello Dolly!. His first film role was at the age of ten when he appeared alongside Jodie Foster in The Hotel New Hampshire, leading Jodie to name her production company, Egg Films, after his character.

He went on to portray a young Woody Allen in Radio Days at the age of twelve and star alongside Bette Midler in Big Business by the time he was thirteen. He also appeared as the geeky boyfriend of Alyson Hannigan in My Stepmother Is An Alien, only to be fictionally romantically linked to her again in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. His super-cool and hilarious role as Scott Evil in the Austin Powers films, playing the logical voice of reason to Mike Myers' Bond-cliche Dr. Evil pushed him towards larger cinema audiences and, obviously, had wonderful effects on his career. I have no doubts that he can top that performance but it's his best work to date, in fact, I confidently expect Scott Evil to be known as 'The glittering highlight of his younger years' in generations to come.

Barely one to rest on his laurels, Seth has, to date, appeared in over fifty films and TV shows since the start of his career, as well as appearing in commercials for Kodak, Wendy's, Froot Loops, Burger King and California Department of Health Services on Smoking.

filmography highlights

2002: Austin Powers in Goldmember Scott Evil
2001: Rat Race Duane Cody
1999: Family Guy (tv) Chris Griffin (voice)
1999: Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Scott Evil
1998: Enemy Of The State Selby
1997: Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery Scott Evil
1990: Pump Up The Volume Joey
1986: Willy/Milly Malcolm

note: i toyed with the idea of putting a full filmography here but i decided against it since they so quickly become out of date and it's information that is so easily available at imdb.com anyway. i mean, you will /tell me if you think it's just a petty excuse for being bone-idle, won't you?

trivia

  • Together with Breckin Meyer and Ryan Phillipe, Seth set up a production company called Lucid Films.

  • Seth acted in the original film version of Buffy The Vampire Slayer but his appearance never made it any further than the cutting room floor. He made a longer-lasting appearance in the television version as Daniel 'Oz' Osbourne.

research thanks cannon:
www.celebritywonder.com
www.imdb.com