I like video games, so it's no surprise that I'd want to node a lot of standardized moves from video games, because I play fighting games a lot, and because it's enjoyable for me to do this sort of thing.

The List:

Projectile:
also Fireball or Ranged Attack
Almost every character in 2D fighting games (3D fighting games, which have risen to power over the dimensionally impaired, seem to take less stock in thrown objects) has some sort of projectile attack. Some of these are lame, as they don't make it the full distance of the screen (or arena, or what have you).

Common enunciations during projectiles: Exclamation followed by, "!"

Immobilization Projectile:
A variant of the standard projectile weapons, Mortal Kombat pioneered the field of immobilization, sporting characters that would've been much less used had they not posessed said projectiles (but then again... they were ninjas).

Common enunciations during immobilizations:See Projectile.

Throws:
A big part of many games is the throwing of characters from one place to another. The throwing of characters is used for either terrain advantage (i.e. - Screen Space), or because the opponent is being a blocking goon (see also cheap bitch). Street Fighter sported throwing as a main offense against people who sit around and block, as did Mortal Kombat. Tekken took throwing a step further, and actually made throws do a decent amount of damage, which would be invaluable in a fight, although weighing risks versus rewards, if you miss a throw in Tekken, you leave a bigger opening than you do in MK or SF.

Punches and Kicks:
Easily understood. You punch. You kick (need advice? Tip for the day: Hit them more than they hit you.), no big deal.

Combos:
A part of Street fighter since early on, in that certain moves worked in combination with each other so that if you hit your opponent with the first one, the subsequent ones would also land (mmm... 6 hit redizzy combo). Then came the button sequence combo, where you tap the correct series of buttons, and your character will automagically execute his combo (first really seen in Killer Instinct, and then adopted by Mortal Kombat). Tekken made this type of combo interesting, as all the characters had 10 hit combos (which involved button sequencing, but also needed to be timed to the action on the screen). These (and subsequently, combos have followed in this tradition) didn't automatically make all the button presses hit your opponent though. Previously, the first hit guaranteed that the rest of the combo would also land, unless you were subject to 'combo breaking,' (KI). Combos now work in that they are sequences of moves which link together fluidly, but also present oppurtunities to the opponent to strike back against the person executing the combo.

This is a work in progress, and I'll add to it if I learn new things, or someone messages me to remind me of the stuff my dumb ass let me leave out.