A participant in the filthy business of running slaves in Asia. Snakeheads are usually affiliated with the Triads, which is the Chinese mafia. These people are among the sickest slime that have ever come out of the stinkhole gambling dens that the Triads seem to originate from.

Snakeheads charge up to US$50,000 to bring each person to a Western country, usually Britain, Canada or the USA. That sum is usually beyond the reaches of any peasant family, even with their family savings. Conventional procedure sees the snakeheads take half the money on departure then have the slaves be indentured to them until they can pay the rest of it. Failure to pay results in beatings, mutilation and sometimes murder, not only of the illegal immigrant but his family members back in China.

The poor souls who subject themselves to this horror usually come from Southern China. Deluded by propaganda fed to them by the snakeheads, they give up all their money to embark on a journey that may have made Atlantic slavers in the 18th century throw up in disgust. Packed in freight containers, they are shut in boxes with no light, no fresh air and no sanitation for 2 weeks. Sometimes, they are so cramped, when the dead bodies were discovered days later, they were stacked like pieces of wood on top of each other. Usual destinations include the ports in Southern England, Vancouver, Seattle, and San Francisco.

Two days ago, British authorities discovered 58 dead bodies in the back of a truck. There are believed to be over tens of thousands of people transported like this every year, making these snakeheads very rich people. Snakeheads who are caught are immediately treated with a bullet in the back of the head courtesy of the Chinese government. These executions are usually highly publicized.