Ok, I was surfing other nodes about hyperspace, and an interesting method of conceptualizing hyperspace came to my (sadly) three-dimensional brain. Please keep in mind that this node isn't supposed to define anything, it's just how I was able to visualize hyperspace as I know it. Bear with me here, I'm sure that because I'm a very young calc student, I'll get a jillion corrections. Anyhoo, here goes...

Anyone who has taken a calc (or even precalc) course should have a general idea of what integration (Or antidifferentiation as my old teacher, who carries the term from the Air Force Academy calls it) is. Hopefully you've got that down, because I am not going to cover it in this node.
Now using integration to find the area under a two-dimensional curve by DEFINITION is the limit of the sum of the area of little rectangular or trapazoidal or whatever areas as the change in x (dx) approaches zero. This can be applied to describe a two-dimensional space in terms of that limit of dx. If dx is approaching 0, then each slice effectively becomes a line segment, and therefore the two-dimensional space is made up of infinite one-dimensional line segments placed side by side.
This can further be applied to three-dimensional space. In that case, the three-dimensional space is just a bunch of two-dimensional spaces placed side by side.
At this point, it should hopefully be quite obvious as to what I'm getting at. Going by my previous examples, then any n-dimensional space can be described as an infinite number of (n-1)-dimensional spaces lined up side by side across the given interval, when the limit of the change in whatever relavant dimension approaches zero.



Am I harping on anything? Is this already covered in later courses (This is all going off of knowledge from my Calc AB class)? Do you have any suggestions or corrections? Message them to me, and if they are important to the meaning of the node, I'll add them! Please actually message them though, because just surfing some soft links on to the bottom of my node is mighty impersonal and counterproductive as far as getting the actual content of the node changed.