user since
Tue Nov 14 2000 at 20:36:23 (23.4 years ago )
last seen
Fri Mar 30 2001 at 19:18:29 (23.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
5 - View DarkStalker's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 96
mission drive within everything
jack of all trades, master of all
specialties
possibility, searchthought, passion
school/company
trenchlight software llc www.trenchlight.com
motto
the master of my fate and the captain of my soul
most recent writeup
Why women suddenly come out of the woodwork when a man gets married
Send private message to DarkStalker

I just started with Everything, so how can you expect me to have favorite nodes?

I'm just excited that I've read through about a book of nodes thus far, and I still haven't seen a single smiley-face emoticon.

And now, for the blatant plugs that I can live with having listed because they probably let you know a little more about me, and isn't that the point of the home node?

TrenchLight Software LLC
My software company, formed in 1998(1999?) by five Drexel University graduates with a dream, a mission... and a desire to have even less free time.

Personal Website: Pre-2000
www.mindspring.com/~damonbradl/
Now, don't be intimidated or hateful of the very long URL... it's actually a hotbed of hits, primarily because of the work I've done for the wargaming community (see also www.games-workshop.com, where you, too, can pay 4000% markup on products that are sometimes more costly than gold).

Personal Website: 2000
www.soulcaptain.com
Still in development, but lots of fun just the same, SoulCaptain is pretty much an excuse for me to learn about ASP and VBScript and whatnot.