I suppose yesterday could be classified as one of the worst days I've had in a while. I woke up and got dressed in one of the few matching outfits I had clean, and left to go to work. Little did I know that evil happenings had already occurred.

I get to the doughnut shop, and decide I will get a few for breakfast, and have them all boxed up and ready to go when I reach for my wallet..."uh sorry, but I seem to have misplaced my wallet..." Needless to say they were not very happy with me?

I continue into work, and realize *finally* that I can not get into my workplace without the ID that I have in the photo area of my wallet. I finally got through a days work, and then headed home.

For anyone that has ever driven in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA’s traffic, they know that it is practically impossible to get from the grocery store to the gas station across the street in under 10 minutes, none the less, getting from the Fort to my home (20 Miles). So, I invariably got stuck in traffic, and got home late. I let my puppy outside to go the restyard, and had her traipse back in covered in mud. (Note: I still can not find a mud puddle in my yard.)
After I got her washed up, and the bathroom cleaned, she decided to chew on my can of spray styrofoam, and ended up with it all over her ear. Hence, I now have a Shih-Tzu with a lopsided haircut.

Just when I thought my day was going to be over, I was laying in bed, and got a phone call. I reached over to grab the phone, and knocked my wife’s soda all over me, the bed, and the wall.

Well, at least today is better...for now!