user since
Mon Apr 15 2002 at 01:59:03 (22 years ago )
last seen
Mon Nov 18 2002 at 04:03:30 (21.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View Das Noodle's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 37
mission drive within everything
total world domination AND/OR true love
specialties
writing, talking, learning other languages and totally failing to understand the point of most anything
school/company
Ohio University
motto
Ernest Hemingway once wrote (or said, I dunno) that the world is a fine place, and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. - detective somerset in 'Seven'
most recent writeup
Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness
Send private message to Das Noodle

Hey, what?

Yeah, I go to Ohio University, in Athens, Ohio. Right now I am eating some cold ramen noodles. I'm a political science major with big plans to totally reorganize your life in ways you know are wrong.

I have a webpage, at http://www.geocities.com/sablestone/ It's pretty good, I think. For geocities.

I think the Internet is the shizz-dilly shazam of technology and use it probably too much.

I like girls and movies and interesting stories no matter what they're about. That's one of my weaknesses...although I seem to be a pessimist, I'm really just an eternal optimist who is just fed up with being so hopeful all the time. I have a deep voice and used to be able to sing with it.

I was born in Cleveland. It's not a bad place to grow up, but I'm not sure I want to go on living there.