Love Tips

I have decided to enlighten my fellow users with a few tips on how to make that special someone feel wonderful. I consider my relationship with my girlfriend to be nearly perfect, and I owe it to most of the things I have listed here. Below I have provided a few excellent ideas to make your lover love you even more.

For Her

  1. Show her that you care by bringing her flowers that remind you of her and write her poetry, celebrating her.
  2. Take her dancing and treat her as if she is the only person in the world.
  3. Watch the sunset with her and tell her what you cherish about her and how she makes you feel complete.
  4. Spend a quiet evening with her at home, and let your emotions dictate your words, unless your in a bad mood.
  5. Use the classic dinner and a movie date. Show her that you enjoy spending time with her.

For Him

  1. Take him somewhere he has been wanting to go and you haven't, as a surprise. For example, if your mate loves professional wrestling, buy some tickets.
  2. Read him a love letter you wrote to him.
  3. Show him how much you care by showing an interest in one of his hobbies.
  4. If you want to do something relaxing with him, try giving each other massages. Get some nice massage oil and some candles to set the mood.
  5. Get him chocolate, guys like candy too!
There you have it, a list of great things to do for the one you love.