I figure I'll get this out of the way now, rather than coming back and saying, "Oh shit, I forgot about this place!"

I'm going to be away for a while, just wanted to notify everyone of that. To those who've sent me books, via the Book Lotto: I will receive them, though I am moving at present. And I thank you in advance. They will appear back in the Book Lotto writeup of mine.

T. and I broke up; where or not it's permanent is beyond me. I believe it is, though. But I can't really hazard a guess as to why I feel that way, or why it should be that way. Such is the nature of love, I guess. As of today's date, she and I were officially "together" for three years, two months, and eighteen days. We have a beautiful, 28 month old daughter together. Maybe it's just a little harder to leave the mother of your child. Maybe it's just a little harder to leave the only person who's ever genuinely loved you (so far). Maybe it's just a little harder to be the one who's actually constructively doing the breaking up part.

After I'm done this Day Log, I'm going to pack my clothes away. I'm moving in with my mother until I get a decent job, etc etc. Alia will be coming with me, because I'm the better choice, as far as Alia is concerned. It's going to be fine, isn't it? I mean, my life? It's easy to ask such questions in text, because I'm not saying them to anyone.

So, I will be away from E2, for an indeterminate/indefinite length of time; I just don't know. Could be two days, could be two years. No Asamothing going on here, though. And if any god or anybody else decides to delete my name, or my homenode, or anything fucked up like that, allow me to convey my malice and distaste right here: 5cr3w j00! I should probably thank the denizens here for helping me through this time in my life, too. So, thanks.

It's so hard to believe, right now, that everything's going to be okay. It's so hard for me to believe that I'm going to be all right. But I will: I know it.

So, thanks for reading this Day Log. Thanks for being around. Thanks for kicking me in the ass when my nodes were shitty. Fuck all the assholes who put disparaging softlinks, however. I don't like that. :)

Everyone, take care. Have fun. I'll see y'all on the flipside.

Go here. It's worth it.