.......sigh.
Pseudo....I told you what would happen if you mentioned my disease.

Someone remind me to fill his lungs with butter next month.


It appears that, though some ripples did occur, I will be getting a ride from prole to this fine shindig.
Plans are to meet LordOmar and iDeath at the bus station.
Twas' the night before Portland, and all through E2, there were creatures a-stirring, though most from EU.
The conners were strung 'cross the west coast, my dear, in groupings and nestings surrounded with fear.

MoJoe was nestled, all snug in his bed, while visions of strippers danced in his head....
You get the idea. See you tomorrow, folks!


My observations about the day will go elsewhere, but for right now, I feel I must offer my thanks:

  • iDeath: You are a charming and gracious hostess, and one of the finest peoples I have ever had the pleasure of meeting twice. Thank you for running herd on the brood, den mom. Oh, additional: Please thank your room-mate for putting up with us. She was a pleasant and amusing person. As I have the attention span of a dysfunctional farm animal, I have already forgotten her name, for which she may deck me, should we meet again.
  • Pseudo_Intellectual: Though I (somehow) did not get to see as much of you this trip as I expected to, you are forever in my cool book, as you were the only person on the trip who helped me sing Weird Al and the theme to Count Duckula. Awww yeaah.
  • MoJoe: Dude. You kick. And, your abilities to work are room are second to none. Thank you for an entertaining and enlightening extended porch conversation. Oh, and tell Ozark 1.) Thanks for the back rub. and 2.) It was a pleasure to meet him.
  • GirlFace: Thank you for bringing more o' the midwest to the gathering, for the Dogma story, and for being a sappy drunk. I never get to hang out with enough of them. It was a pleasure to meet you. Good luck ending the college thing, and with India.
  • Flamingweasel: Sir, I fear I will never tire of hanging out with you. As you hold the distinction of being the person on E2 who doesn't live within spitting distance that I've hung out with the most, I've already done the effusive thanks and humble-ness routine enough with you. Suffice it to say, I enjoy your company a great deal, and look forward to our next meeting. Thanks for the CD, additionally, and hope you felt better in the morning.
  • LordOmar: Your presence at this thing added a great deal to it. Thank you for your stories, and your booze. You are truely a great man. Continued luck with the in-laws, old bean.
  • Ninja-Lad: Though I unfortunately got to talk very little with you, you seemed like an awesome person, and your card still makes me wet myself. Many thanks for your ferry service, as the night would not have gone as smoothly as it did without it.
  • Jeeves and the Arizonanian contingent: I am very sorry I didn't get a chance to talk more with you. You all seemed like engaging and interesting people. And my heartfelt and sincere apologies to the young lady who was sitting next to me during Eat Poop You Cat, whose name I have already forgotten. You did an excellent job with the drivel I shoved your way.
  • prole: Though I assume I'll be seeing you again soon, many thanks for the ride, and for trusting me with your car, madam. And even for being honest with the fact that you thought I was gay.
  • Everyone else: Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you again. :)
  • To everyone who didn't show up whose name is on the list above: You suck. Try harder next time, punks.