I had a dream.

I was in China, sometime during the holidays because I remember that I only had a few weeks before I came back to Canada. I was with a girl. I don't know how we met, but it seemed as if we were inseperable. Every time something happened that threatened to seperate us, something would always happen to bring us back together. It was kind of strange. I remember meeting her dad, and crawling through tunnels, very small tunnels. I also remember a large ceremony. Quite large, it was over several street blocks.

I don't remember much details. I don't remember what her voice sounded like, what she looked like, or even what her name was. But you know, all that doesn't matter. What matters is what I remembered; that I was happy. Completely happy.

When I woke up, I realized it was just a dream, and I tried so hard to get back to sleep. To go back to where I was happy. When I couldn't, I felt as if I had lost something. It's quite strange because I never had it to begin with. But I felt the happiness, and I remember it. In a sense, its worse than losing something in real life. I won't have the memories of the dream to think back of, only the happiness. Maybe I'm thinking and lingering too long on this.

Dreams suck.