Today my father saw something he had never expected to see, and I think, perhaps, that the whole experience has irrevocably changed him.

My website: www.wordismind.net, has been temporarily setup to META REFRESH to www.buttse.cx as part of a prank I'm playing on some friends and coworkers. (Yes, I know...you don't have to tell me I'm immature. Anyway it's gone now.)

So my dad, wondering what if anything was happening on my site, arrived at an unassuming picture of CowboyNeal playing Karate Kid, only to be sent to Buttse.cx three seconds later.

So, suddenly I get an email from him...

SUBJECT HEADING: www.buttse.cx

Ben: Your wordismind has been hijacked by buttse. Or don't tell me you are in on it...that is the worst damn thing I have seen in a long time, not since the swollen putana.

My dad's an interesting character. A few months ago he sent me a picture of a 700 pound naked woman, thinking it was the most disgusting but hilarious item on the Web--that's what "swollen putana" refers to. Many fathers would probably get angry, upon learning that their son or daughter was viewing a site like Buttse.cx, but not mine (as you can see.)

He seems to be very open and willing with things like this. Whenever I come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas he never forgets to publicly (in front of family members usually after a few glasses of Merlot) remind me to "turn off cookies" when I'm web surfing on his computer at night, so "I don't get all that porn spam in my Inbox". And he laughs and laughs.

So that's him...at this momentum, I'm sure he'll happen upon www.goatse.cx soon enough. Wait, is that a good thing?