It was a nodeshell when I found it.

A General Overview

Candidate A: If elected, I will make sure my corporate sponsors continue to make huge profits, and my policies will only hurt the public in seven different ways.

Candidate B: If elected, I will make sure my corporate sponsors continue to make huge profits, and my policies will only hurt the public in four different ways.

Candidate A: Candidate B's policies will result in The American People losing all of their freedom, but my policies will be beneficial in the long term.

Candidate B: Actually, Candidate A's policies will result in The American People losing all of their freedom, but my policies will really be beneficial in the long term.

Third Party Candidates: We want to try to reduce corporate influence over the political system! We want to try to increase real freedom for The American People!

Corporate Owners of the Mass Media: Uh oh, if a Third Party Candidate gets elected, we might lose influence.

Mass Media: The Third Party Candidates are largely unknown. This makes them unelectable. Because they are unelectable, we won't waste the time of The American People by talking about them.

55% of The American People: Candidates A and B both suck, but the Third Party Candidates are unelectable. Why vote?

13% of The American People: Candidate A sucks, but Candidate B sucks even more. The Third Party Candidates are unelectable, so I'm voting for Candidate A.

12% of The American People: Candidate B sucks, but Candidate A sucks even more. The Third Party Candidates are unelectable, so I'm voting for Candidate B.

10% of The American People: Fuck "unelectability". I'm voting for a Third Party Candidate.

5% of The American People: I always vote for Party A, so I'm voting for Candidate A.

5% of The American People: I always vote for Party B, so I'm voting for Candidate B.

Candidate A: The American People have spoken! It's a Triumph for Our Democracy!