I had a bit of an odd dream last night. I can’t remember all of it, but enough of what I do remember makes me want to write it down.

It is winter. Four men are standing on a beach, wearing bright red uniforms. I land on the beach (yes, land, I came from somewhere above) and walk over to them. While I'm talking to them, I take out a picture I had drawn (something I had drawn in real life, it shows a girl holding a flower. I have it next to my bed). I hold it out to the leader of the Red Guys and say, "I made this for you".

Soon afterwards a small boat comes ashore and a man in a bright blue uniform comes onto the beach from it. There might have been another man with him, but I'm not sure, at any rate that wasn’t important. The man in the bright blue uniform comes over to where I and the Red Guys are standing. He introduces himself as Admiral Blue, and begins to converse with the Red Guys.

(I don’t remember what was said. At first Admiral Blue seemed quite cordial, but soon he showed his true colors as a villain.)

Admiral Blue has taken the picture I had given to the Red Guys, who are no longer there. He has also stacked up a bunch of colored rocks near the shoreline. Not any sort of strange rocks, just the colored rocks you find at the seashore. For some reason, these rocks are important and I am trying to shield them with my body. A wave washes over me, rolling me off the pile and scattering the rocks. Admiral Blue is saying "They will be hidden here forever." Another wave washes over, scattering the rocks further.

(At this point, the scene changes. I am now in Admiral Blue’s house, although he is not there. The house doesn‘t match any I‘ve seen in real life.)

I can’t remember this part very well. My sister is in the house with my niece and nephew, and they ask me to look for a certain show on TV. I go into the living room of the house and turn on the TV. After some channel surfing, I locate the show I was looking for and start watching it. I can't remember any details about the show, except that it was a cartoon similar to Johnny Quest. At the end of the show I say "Wow, that was a great show. I wish we got that channel."

(Again, I can’t remember what happened at this point.)

Now I’m at the top floor of the house, outside Admiral Blue’s room. There is one very strange thing about this room. Instead of a door, there is a large square opening in the wall covered by a something like a window shade. It’s that kind of window shade that’s a sheet of plastic stuff, and when you pull it, it rolls up. To enter this room, you have to roll up the window shade, and jump through the hole. After some fumbling, I roll up the shade and look through the opening. The furnishings are quite nice. Looking in, I can see the same drawing that I had given to the Red Guys, only there are three copies of it now. I jump through the hole, and land on a couch. I find myself looking directly at one of the pictures.

(Now my alarm clock goes off. I awaken, and the dream ends.)

Now as I awoke, two weird things occurred to me. First, that on awakening I was looking at the same drawing that I had just been dreaming of looking at. Secondly, and even stranger, is that I had a distinct feeling of having dreamed about that last room before. The furniture might have been different, but I felt sure that the dimensions, and peculiar method of entry, were familiar. I don’t know if it’s just déjà vu, or if I really did dream about an odd room like this before. Freaky.