So it's come. I'm two years old today.

I think the best thing about being two is that I get to sleep in a big boy bed (no more cot!) The bed was a birthday present from Mama and Dada, but they gave it to me early. I've been sleeping in it for a few weeks now, since that magical day when Pepa Foley and Mark came with us to pick it out at the big blue shop. It took me some time to get used to, but I love it now.

I've learned a lot in the last six months. I can walk for a long, long ways (though Mama and Dada still carry me in the backpack sometimes). I talk a lot more, too. I can name red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, and black. (I still don't know what the word "colour" means, though.) I can name taxis, cars, vans, busses and bicycles. I love planes, which means living in the approach path for the local airport is a good thing. I even say number words when counting, though not always in the right order!

One of my favourite games is "animal noises". I know the sounds for a cow, a chicken, a horsie, a doggie, a cat, a sheep, a duck and a pig. I'm still a bit baffled that bunnies don't say anything (apart from me, of course).

I love going to the play park. Actually, we're going there today! Mama thinks we're going to the shop to buy milk, but I plan to sidetrack her to the swings and see-saw. Of course, getting milk would be good, because then we can bake a chocolate cake for the party tomorrow.

Yes, there's a birthday party tomorrow. Mama and Dada have asked my Pepa and Granda who live nearby, my aunt and uncle, and my dear Mark to come help me eat mycake . I don't need the help, but they're welcome anyway. I just wish my other Pepa and Grandpa could come. And you, of course.

Love, The EasterBunny

Previous daylogs: the day I was born, being six months old, my first birthday, and when I was 18 months old.