Last night I dreamed that I was in command of a small army. Basically I was dreaming I was my favorite character Ender Wiggen from Orson Scott Card’s Ender’s Game. Anyway, my army had to take over this house. The house was only half built. And by half built I mean take a finished house with all the stuff inside and cut it straight down the middle and place a piece of glass at the cut point. So you can see in.
I went with a small recon group I had to check it out. The house had a McDonald’s on the side of it. The house was lived in, and the McDonald’s run by children. When on the children, a little girl, saw us we ran into the backyard and toward a river. In the river there where a couple of hippos. So we couldn’t escape that way. So we went around the house back to the base camp.
I decided that we needed to capture some of the enemy (the little children) for questioning. We formed a task force and we went in guns showing. We captured the kinds and lined them up outside. None of them would talk. I decided to try and trick them. I picked out the girl who saw me earlier and told her to say “Good bye” to all her friends because she wasn’t going to see them again. (Disclaimer: I had no intention of hurting her, just scare the others) I then took her around the building pulled out my gun and shot up in the air. I then told her that I would never hurt her. I bought her a ice cream cone and we sat down she told me about how her and the others have to live and work in the house and work at the McDonald’s for some guy named Ray something I don’t remember his last name. Anyway, I told her that I would help I went back to my men and started gather info on this Ray guy when I woke up.