Today I woke up after three hours of sleeping, at about 6 a.m., which is sort of weird.

The weird part is just begining :
I fell asleep again soon afterwards, after having a glass of Pepsi with Lemon Juice, and had smoked 2 cigarettes.
I dreamt I was in a school yard, with people I know. We had just finished classes, and were heading home. It was winter, and there was lots of fresh white snow on the ground.
Then, I guy I know - a boy from college - started to hit on me. I usually detest when somebody does that, but this time I permitted it, mostly because I find him quite attractive, even in real life.
I open here an explanation for studying it later : HE, is not the one I care deeply for, rather a ''most popular&trendy guy'' in college. He also confessed to me, recently, that he has become infatuated with me.

Then I eluded him, and headed home, along with 2 of my girl - classmates. We decided to stop at one's house, for a hot drink.
There I had come upon her cat. And a good part of my dream involved my fascination for her cat, her blue-green eyes, and her fur.
Her eyes and fur could change color, becoming both lime-green, as well as baby-blue ; her fur was either coal-black, or lavish, imperial grey.