prev daylog next daylog

Last night we went out to eat all you can eat sushi. Sushi is quite expensive in Israel, so it was supposed to be worth our while. The up-side: I was full from eating sushi for the first time ever (I usually have a hamburger or something before going to eat sushi). The down-side: it was just mediocre. A fried of ours was in a chain car accident. She was in the middle. She's fine, but we decided that she should get phone calls constantly for about one hour. So everyone we knew called her. I think the highlight was when I called her and told her that I'm calling from the organ transplant centre; I had heard she'd been in an accident, and wondered if she would mind donating some organs should she expire.

I started on my version of the Body for Life program. It means that every morning, except Saturday, I go to the gym first thing (before breakfast). 4 days a week weight training and 2 aerobic training. I went yesterday to loosen up my muscles, as I hadn't been in the gym for a while, and today I went to start on my aerobic workout. 20 minutes on the bicycle. I could have done a bit better.

P.S. I've just read that, and I guess it looks like I'm overweight. I'm actually not. I'm trying to GAIN weight. I'm a bit too skinny for my taste. My goal is 65 kg. I'm now 62.5.