I blame e2 for this. I went over to the Compound last night for some shindig. It was a going-away party for nocodeforparanoia, if my addled brain remembers right. I smoked alot of herb, had a real cool time, but my downfall was that I drank the tequila. I got home around 2:00, and had to be up at 8:30 for my first day throwing freight in a warehouse.

This job has already been a source of some irritation, as I had to stop smoking the herbus for nine whole days, 'cause the rat bastards test you when they hire you. Somehow, on only nine days, I managed to pass, and got called in for an eight-hour shift this morning.

My stomach was not happy when I woke up. To make matters worse, I had a glass of pineapple juice, then brushed my teeth, and both tastes kept coming back at me all day. Since it was my first day, I got partnered with a kid about my age who showed me the ropes. Fortunately, he was cool with me having to constantly run to the bathroom, and the water fountain. I really thought I would walk out after the first two hours and quit. I made it through the day, though now my feet hurt and my head hurts and my back hurts, and I don't really want to go back ever again, but I'm going back tomorrow for more of the same.

At least this time I won't have a stomach full of noder tequila. Sometimes it sucks, what we have to do for money.