"Don't let the sun catch you crying" Deadweight Beck

Well, I was going to quit daylogging, but the masochistic part of me was wailing for more votedumping..so I offer the trashcan of my life once again.

Well, talked to my father for the first time in a month and a half.

So, how's life, son?"

"You want the happy lie or the truth, dad?"

pause

"The truth of course"

"Well, it sucks. I'm miserable. You gana be around this weekend?"


Intrigue at it's finest, I know. Piss off, this is for my enjoyment, not yours. Now for you real Garryn fans, that have been pulling your hair out since my last riveting entry(I love you all, you drooling monkeys, so many thanks) I haven't been doing much besides working on my website (it's growing like a tumor), chainsmoking and occasionaly showering and eating. Still have the night job, that's a joke, actually thinking of applying at Michaels art supply up the road..I could use the discount on canvas, so I can finally paint (paints paints, they better be there when I get to florida in two weeks, I forgot to ask her if they made the trip, or are languishing in some unknown baltimore basement with the rest of my shit)

"We've been wondering about you"

"Oh really? You have my number, don't you?"

"Well, yes, but we weren't sure if it was a temporary one".


(well shit, dad, why didn't you try it and find out?)