Sadly my pace on E2 has slowed to to some some iota of a crawl, if even that. This is my first node in over a month, excluding the one that was nuked for being a daylog, but not being in the daylog. Its kinda of dispiriting.

I only had one class today in school, finnish. It was spent listening to a guy rant on the importance of a moderated free market economy. The marxist in the audience decided to ask a question. I thought it was humorous and befitting that he was wearing red.

After school I went to work. I'm in the process of changing the entire site I'm working on from a brown-manilla theme to a blue and white theme. I finally worked ou the whole pay thing as well.

I got home at around 5. It was snowing...hard. I decided to chill on the computer for a while. I checked out iritability, now I got axed, at http://wnt.cc.utexas.edu/~ifqy342/comicpage/index1.html. I do not strive for intellectual stimulation in my search for entertainment, but ratherĀ“ non sequitor.

That reminds me in english I'm know for my non sequitors

At dinner I had an interesting discussion with my parents. My mom thinks it would be cool if I became a wine taster, on account of my not liking to actually drink alcohol. My dad doesn't want me to succumb to the same fault that he did so he's a little uneasy with it. I think it'd be cool, but again it is my nature and the nature of all man to long for novelty.

Again I am stricken with that amorphous emotion that would best be described as:

BUUUeelllluuaaa......

I its just a non descript yelll of ambiguity and disatisfaction.

Well I'll finnish the day with some History and physics. Still need to do that reading on the kuomintang and the long march, got those physics problems as well.