Help needed!

I need a favour from my E2 friends. I'm currently studying for a degree in Artificial Intelligence at the University of Edinburgh, and I want to start fiddling about with some of the Lego mindstorms kits in preparation for my final year project. Does anyone know a good site or sites where I can find hacks for the RCX microcomputer and a forum for general discussion of lego robot-related things? Please /msg me if you do. Hmm. Must do some Lego w/us...

I suppose I should log as well, while I'm here.

I just came out of a great robotics lecture, one of those wonderful ones that gets you genuinely excited and attentive, where you write loads of notes and walk out with real ideas. I have a huge urge to go home and play with lego and build robots, but I only have the somewhat limited r2-d2 mindstorms kit. It has a light sensor and a bi-directional motor, and can run according to 8 or so preset programs, but otherwise is somewhat limited in abilities. I really want one of the proper programmable kits, but they're a little out of my price range just now. I also want to program for them using a more capable language than the somewhat limited one they come with, which would require the hack I pleaded for above. There's just something indescribably cool about lego, though...