In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the universe.

Yesterday, I thought my cat was dying. He's been hiding under my bed for a couple of days now, and hasn't eaten a thing. Even putting milk in front of him, he wouldn't touch it. He would try to cover it up like it was cat litter. I know you're not supposed to give cats milk, because their intestines do not produce the lactase required to digest it, but I just wanted him to have something. This morning though, he came up on top of the bed, and I groomed his fur. He seemed quite happy, and drank a bit of milk. I think he's just sick.

This just happening after my other cat decided to run away from home for a couple days. O kitties, what are you doing to me?

I've been listening to Radiohead music for like, weeks now, and nothing else, and I think I'm finally getting a little tired of it. Now I'll revert back to Beck or something.

I wish I could get more hours at work. More work = more money = happier me. I don't like not having money. I'm getting screwed on hours, because the management decided to double our staff at the bookstore I work at for the holidays. So we're all getting around 4 hours a week.

My girlfriend is so cool about me not having any money. She even thinks she can pay for some stuff we do. That makes me feel kind of bad though.

This is what you get,
this is what you get,
this is what you get,
when you mess with us.

For a minute there
I lost myself, I lost myself.
Phew, for a minute there,
I lost myself, I lost myself.