So, today has been fun I guess.

I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The kodak international balloon fiesta is currently going strong, we had around 800 balloons in the skies today. I live about 1.5 miles south of the place they take off from, and have lots of open space so they tend to land here. My arms are VERY sore, I helped bring down 3 balloons, it's hard work at 8:00 AM.

The First balloon was Boynton Critters, I found out later that the pilot is the CEO and Prez. of Salomon Smith Barney Consulting Group. Nice balloon, and very friendly crew, they shared their champaigne with us, and gave me some cards for their balloons....like collectors cards.

Then the tragedy, a balloon out of tuscon, AZ: De Colores. Nice big balloon, friendly group, but they came down VERY hard in a VERY bad spot. In the end everyone was muddy and their balloon had about 30 preforations in it's envelope, too bad. My condolences to the pilot and owners, it's tough having to get one of those balloons fixed, especially when it means you have to leave the show a day early.

The last balloon just came down and took off again, didnt even get the name... next!

Anyways.... after that, I ate and played EverQuest all day, then watched some movies: Pecker, SNL, Mad TV, and something before pecker, forgot.. oh well. Now I am going to bed. >p> -doug