A member of the Legion of Super Pets.

Biron is the real name of Comet the Super Horse. Originally a centaur in ancient Greece, Biron lived the "normal" life of a half-man/half-horse until the day that he rescued the legendary sorceress Circe from an enemy. In gratitude for his help, Circe granted Biron a single wish. Biron, obviously tired of straddling the line between humanity and equinity, took the bit in his mouth and requested to be turned fully human. Circe complied, but an unknown enemy made her spell go awry, turning Biron into a horse. Circe was able to allow Biron to change into a human, but because of the vaguaries of magic, he is only able to do so when a comet is in the sky. Hence, Biron became known as Comet.

Comet's powers are magically-based, so he does not have the same weaknesses that Kryptonians have to Kryptonite, magic, and the rays of a red sun. Comet's only power was that he could fly. Biron occasionally was romantically involved with Supergirl. This only took place when he was in human form to avoid a Comics Code debacle.

Comet, along with Krypto, Streaky, and Beppo came together to help the Legion of Super-Heroes. In recognition of their help, the Legion established them as the Legion of Super Pets.