A super-hero created by Gerry Conway for DC Comics

Seeing the obvious need for angry, young, male Latino super-heroes, the Justice League of America introduced Vibe, a break-dancing gang member with a heart of gold and the ability to produce shockwaves from his hands (and yes I said "break-dancing") During one of the Justice League's darker hours, the group was pared down to Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, Elongated Man and Aquaman along with a number of new comers. The group had moved to Detroit to use the bunker of Commander Steel as a headquarters.

During this time, the group met up with Paco Pamone, the leader of the Los Lobos, a local street gang. Paco was known in the gang as Vibe because of his natural ability to project shockwaves from his hands. When the rival gang the Devil Dogs (really...I'm not kidding) attacked, Vibe used his powers and some break-dance moves to defeat his rivals without hurting them. He was offered membership in the League and accepted.

Vibe's time in the League was a turbulent one. He was constantly in conflict with his fellow members, particularly some of the older members. When the League was disbanded during the Legends mini-series, Vibe took it particularly hard.

Vibe was killed by an android sent by the League villain Professor Ivo. Ivo was eventually brought to justice by Martian Manhunter and Vixen.

Vibe's brother, Amando, it was later revealed shared his brother's ability to project shockwaves and became a hero under the name Reverb. He was a member of the short-lived group the Conglomerate, lead by Booster Gold.