Ok, I'll bite.

TDG is of course absolutely right in 95% of his statements. Being a part of the vocal 'why the heck do we need pictures?' fraternity on E2 I agree with most statements. Nevertheless I do think that 99% of content editors are more of the nurturing type, e.g. trying to help new users instead of nuking them to hell and back.

What do I do when I see an unlinked, badly formatted, but promising w/u? I hide it to protect it from down votes and ask the user to make the necessary changes to make it shine. If nothing happens within the next 48 hours I will delete it, msg the user to try again and maybe have someone have a look at the w/u before posting it again.

There is a lot of crap in the New Writeups nodelet at times. And by 'crap' I don't mean a 300 word essay about a lost boyfriend and the deep hurt associated with it (these get politely moved to the daylogs). No, I mean 2 word spam, html, flippant replies and such. I msg the user politely and yes, these get deleted immediately.

This is E2. It's not a BBS or some php forum for trolls. I will nurture and support your talent as well as I can. But if you deface something I care deeply about, I have to ask you to pick up your game or leave.