user since
Fri Oct 31 2003 at 21:58:22 (20.5 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jul 31 2020 at 06:53:22 (3.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
28 - View Hommerabi's writeups (feed)
level / experience
3 (Scribe) / 812
C!s spent
1
mission drive within everything
Try not to trip.
specialties
I do a lot, but nothing particularly well.
motto
I want to grow a brain inside my skull.
most recent writeup
I am your dog
Send private message to Hommerabi

I was created around December 5, 1981. One half of me exited my father's urethra and entered my mother's vagina where the little bugger swam to my other half to merge into a full me. I was not immaculately conceived. Nine months and three days later I popped out of my mother, but only after some intense pushing. Thankfully a skilled doctor was on hand to smack me on the ass and leave the room. I imagine my death to be very similar to my birth; however it probably will not be updated in my biography.

I do a lot of different things. I'm learning to program Python, and Javascript using Udacity, Codecademy, and Code Avengers. I'm also updating my knowledge of HTML and CSS. I made a website Seoul Players for a theater company I was involved with in Seoul, South Korea. If you know more than I do about CSS and HTML, and you, for some reason, take the time to look at that code...you'll understand that I still have some learning to do.

I work and perform at HUGE Improv Theater in Minneapolis, MN. I have done both good improv and bad improv. It has taken me a long time to know the difference as a performer. I have been in groups with names such as T-Rex Force and Treppenwitz and ComedySportz TC and Seoul City Improv among others. Performing improv has helped me become more connected to my emotions and helped me be less of a wanker in social situations.

I lived in Seoul for two years and taught English to young children. They were bright and fun. I miss them, but don't miss teaching ten classes a day. I lived in Minneapolis and live in Detroit, now.

Currently, I work as a project manager for an e-discovery company. I used to enjoy the work, but don't any longer.

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date