I don't expect much out of this daylog. I am just throwing out a post for my fellow noders to know what's going on in my life. This is a prayer letter I send out to people. Please don't feel pressed to donate. I don't expect anyone to.


Dear Friends and Family,

Hola! Blessing and the peace of the Lord! God is doing so many wonderful things in my life and in the lives of others.

I am writing to you to tell you about an exciting opportunity I have this summer, from June 1st to July 10th, to embark on a six-week mission trip through Central America with Christ for the City’s Ambassador program. I and around 15 other young people from around the country will meet in Costa Rica. I will leave, by myself, from to Costa Rica and in Costa Rica we will have orientation and then from there we will go around the surrounding area doing mission work. Mostly, we will be doing building projects and children’s work, but God will also guide us by His spirit in how to serve Him.

This is an opportunity of a lifetime for me to pursue a vision God has planted in my heart, a vision for multiple orphanages and children’s homes in the poorest countries in Central America; Nicaragua, Guatemala, and El Salvador. I believe God has called me to the mission field and this is the start for Him to show me the path. I am also excited at a new opportunity to meet new people and see more of the world God has created.

I would be honored and blessed if you would accept the responsibility of praying for me as I go forth into unknown territory. The ways you can pray for me are:

  • - That the enemy would not have a foothold in any area of my life and that I would trust in God fully.
  • - This is a new experience for me and I am slightly nervous. Pray that all fear would be released from me and that any anxiety would be gone as well.
  • - Pray that God would bring in all the money I need. Currently, I must raise $1500 by May 15th (not counting my airfare). If you feel pressed to donate for this trip, you can send the money to the above address or to Christ for the City’s Office at
    Christ for the City International
    P.O. Box 241827
    Omaha, NE 68124-5827

Please specify that the check is for my trip and under my name.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and please pray for me as I go into new territory. God be with you and bless you.

Ephesians 5: 1-2
“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.”