It is of note that most of my dreams lately seem to reflect some sort of inner turmoil. Which is odd, because my life has been so boring these past few months that I have resorted to freak tactics to entertain myself.

I'm walking through a grocery store. It's not very big and it's kinda dark. As I walk down an aisle I start tripping over various items in the middle of the aisle. (One thing I hate about dreams is how my brain never reacts like in real life i.e., I could have walked around these items).

I started to get frustrated because boxes of Honey Combs started piling up in front of me, blocking my way. I broke through the wall and then all of a sudden I'm in an airport

I'm sitting down, waiting for a plane to come. The airport looks very retro. The stewardesses look like they're straight out of the sixties, with hair that makes they're head look twice the size it really is and pink uniforms.

I look around. Nobody else is dressed like they're in the sixties, in fact, everybody is dressed really modern. I see a mom with her baby. I see a business man and for some reason he has yellow eyes. I look to my right and sitting right beside me is my dad. He's reading the paper. I look straight at him and stare. He looks at me briefly then goes back to the paper. I put my hand on his shoulder. He grabs my hand and starts yelling at me, "What are you doing?!? Who are you?!?"

"What do you mean 'Who am I'? I'm your son!"

He looks at me in disgust. Then he does something weird. He kisses me on the cheek. The he leaves into the tunnel that leads to the plane

Dream Over