Oh how I yearn to return to my "College and Coffee Shop" days, when I would walk around town after community college or on the weekends to the coffee shop, to talk to friends and spend too much money on coffee.

I would walk to the library to browse for the latest Piers Anthony and log into Everything2, where I spent hours reading about other peoples' youthful experiences including but not limited to: loves, losses, triumphs, philosophies, etc. That is why I love you guys - everybody here is tantamount to a great brain that isn't afraid to tackle anything... that's why we're here, is it not?

But after quitting college to work, and spending over three years now in the "grown-up world," I've come to see some things in different light.

There is a song by Five for Fighting that says something about "Only one hundred years to live." Well, if I make it to 100... you know what, I can't even say. My mind has changed so much already and I'm only 23... so who knows? But my point is: Even if we live a hundred years, we will never be able to see and do Everything.

But the wonderful thing is - that's why there are so many people in the world! Nobody can do it all, but everyone can do something, and because of that and the fact that people will find ways to intermingle, we learn from one another.

And that is a beautiful truth. The hard part is when we are stubborn, and cling to old ideas like a security blanket. I've been guilty of this myself, so I can talk! I'm sure I'm not the only person that has said "If I could go back to my body then but keep my mind now..."

But like Yusuke said, "I don't deal in What-If's." I can't go back, but the sentiments remain. I firmly believe it is never too late to repent my sins. If my heart is true, I can reclaim my innocence, but retain my wisdom.

Above all else, do what is right. Listen to your heart, you'll know.