First and foremost, I want to say that today is the anniversary of 9-11. I was in first period Journalism class in High School the day it happened. They called the journalism team into the library to watch the news unfold on television. All day long, people were crying, holding each other, asking endless questions. We didn't understand why so many people had to die. These were people, some were innocent, small children or the experienced but frail elderly. Others were convicts or such. Even if a dude was going to get off that plane with the intent of raping a woman, I still don't know if he deserved to get blown straight to God. So yes, some were innocent, some were not, but that is not my point. People died unnecessarily.

I have no idea what provoked these attacks on my country. I do not know the pain of losing someone to these terrible attacks, but late that night, when I was trying to sleep, it finally hit me.

I cried all night long.

All those people... gone. Grandparents, and mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews, neices... you get the idea. Are we not all of one race? Are we not all family? I never knew any of them, but... I miss them.

I'm so sorry, and if anyone that reads this was hurt in any way, shape or form by the events of September 11, I am sorry. I know it was in no way my fault, but I am sorry. There was nothing any of us could have done. How could we have known?

I'm so sorry.

----------------------------------

Well, with the serious business out of the way... why is masturbating so damn complicated?

(TMI WARNING!!!)

I don't have any reason to believe that I have erectile problems, it's not that I can't get it up, and it's not that I can't keep it up, it just doesn't feel right somehow, and I lose my train of thought and it subsides and I have to concentrate very hard on... well... being hard. See, I don't know where I am messing up. I never really get erections off of pictures or anything, I don't watch porn, it doesn't do much for me. I read stories (with no pictures, made up works of fiction), and I always try to focus on thoughts and feelings and that sort of thing, and it works so-so, but I still have trouble. Being a virgin, I don't know if this is apt to change after my first piece, or what, but something's gotta give!

I guess what I really need to know is how to achieve and maintain a decent erection. This can be done the easy way or... the hard way. I wouldn't even worry about this but for the fact that I heard a rumor that if you don't use your penis in a sexual nature (I guess including masturbation) at least once in a while, you will lose the ability to do so.

95% of the time, my penis is only used for pissing, with the other 5% going to the semi-rare occasions when I get so worked up it is super-easy for me to masturbate. Maybe that's enough, who knows? It just seems like I've come into heat or something, like lifting the burden of bandgirl off my shoulders has given me something to prove, and getting laid can accomplish this. Is this a bad or selfish or foolish reason to want sex?

Well, thanks guys, and remember, I warned you!