UPDATED: NEW LOCATION. SEE BELOW.


It's a confluence. A dirty, dirty confluence.


As of next friday, May 2nd, or at least in the vicinity of such, I will have:


It's a perfect storm of epic proportions.

So. Who wants to celebrate?

I was initially planning to throw a party, but parties require cleaning and cooking and entertainment and organization and hassle and all of that nonsense that I, frankly, want no part of. What I figure is, New York is filled with bars, and bars are nice enough to do all of that stuff for me.

But this one bar is a gem among gems: live music, cheap (and powerful. Dear god, so powerful) margaritas, free unshelled peanuts. We can even trek back to my place and watch that night's episode of Battlestar Galactica if we're at least marginally sober enough.


FRIDAY, MAY 2nd. 6PM (or whenever you show. I'll be there at 6.)
RODEO BAR
CORNER OF 27TH STREET and 3RD AVENUE
MANHATTAN
NEW YORK CITY

(that's the 6 train to 28th street a short walk, or the Broadway local to 23rd and a slightly longer one)

for the curious: http://www.rodeobar.com/

Be there, or be somewhere else. /msg me if you're in.


UPDATE
There's no reason to make this a Friday-only thing. If you can't make it that night and would like to hang out for the weekend (and maybe help us clean and pack. Ahem.) you're more than welcome.


IN:


UNDECIDED BUT STILL COOL:
TOTALLY LAME (but I loves you anyway)