I don't feel much desire to become an editor again, but I love Lord Brawl's questionnaire, so I'm doing it anyway.

List 3 to 5 writeups (not your own) that epitomize what's special about everything2 for you.

Just five? My god, this is not fair. This is not fair. There are too damned many. I will list five, but there are vastly, vastly more. Go look at my bookmarks on my homenode. They all need to be listed here, dammit.

How did I get here, Sarah? by junkpile
Revelation of the Lamb in Four Parts by Cletus the Foetus
I can think of worse things than to die like a dog by junkpile
The Harriet Tubman Offense by RACECAR
Tales of MYSTERY and the UNEXPLAINED by WolfDaddy

Seriously. Five? Five? My god. Picking five is like asking me to kill one of my children. No, I have no children, but you know what I mean. I had to leave out some of my favorite writeups ever to trim this one down. I had to leave out writeups that make me weep and laugh. I had to leave out factuals that grabbed my intellect and emotions simultaneously. I had to leave out my favorite writeups by people I send Christmas cards to every year. I could have easily made this a top 50, or a top 500. Do not doubt for a single second, ladies and gentlemen, that this is the best goddamn website on the fucking intarweb.

List 2 or 3 writeups (your own) with which you're most pleased.

The Goddess of the Black Fan -- in my opinion, the best thing I ever wrote, ever, anywhere.
zombie
How to Take Group Photos of Children

List 2 or 3 writeups (anyone's) to which you would point new users as an example of "how to write for e2".

I don't really believe that there are a few archetypical Everything2 writeups. In the past, when guiding new users, I've recommended that they read through the current crop of the Cool Archive and the Page of Cool to get an idea of what we like to see.

At what time or times are you typically active on e2 and accessible for user questions and help?

I tend to be online at fairly random times during the day -- sometimes morning, sometimes afternoon, sometimes evening. Sometimes all day long, sometimes only for a few minutes before I take back off. At any time I'm online, though, I'm eager to receive user questions and always answer them as best I'm able.

Are you an active member of the Mentoring team, or if not, would you be willing to join?

I'm not a Mentor, and I don't actually want to become one. I consider myself a poor teacher, and I feel that my strength lies in being able to answer questions from a variety of people. I'll gladly read anything in someone's scratchpad, and I don't want to say, "Sorry, can't help you -- I've already got a mentee."

Are you a subject matter expert to whom the admin team can go for content advice? If so, in what area(s)?

I'm not an expert on anything.

Are you a leader or an active, contributing member of any e2 usergroups?

I'm the leader of e2heroes and handfuloftext. I am a regularly contributing member of e2comix and e2film. I am a member of several other usergroups that I rarely contribute to but always enjoy reading.