Nicholas Charlotte Gonadica Fred Ayala (born May 2, 1884, Boca Raton, Mississippi), also known as Nick Ayala, also known as Mistress Veronica, also known as Zagnut "Frenchy" Zamprelli, also known as Gorg the Butcher, is an American Businessman, entrepreneur and mentat. He is the inventor of the "dick vein" in Snickers candy bars and a Managing Partner of Muldoon's Grocery Store in Thumper, Wisconsin.

Early life and education

Ayala was born to a cluster of fertilization robots in Boca Raton, Michigan. He received his high school diploma from HighSchoolDiploma.com, and later earned his Business Hostility and Theft Degree from DeSantis State University in 2006. (Citation needed! Citation needed! CITATION NEEDED! INPUT CITATION CREDITS, WORK DRONE Z773-BR-9!)

Career

In January 2012, Ayala founded Czechoslovakia Solutions 365, a company manufacturing low-grade aluminum inboxes for businesses. Two years later, he founded V.U.L.T.U.R.E Capital Management, a Legitimate Business focusing on smuggling antiquities and the undead into American cities.

In 2017, Ayala founded a hot dog restaurant called Disney-Walmart, which taught him some very important lessons about the legal system and trademarks and caused him to briefly move to Venezuela and change his name to John Doe-Smith. In 2020, the company was acquired by the United States Justice Department, with Ayala becoming the Press Secretary for the Trump White House for three hours, 14 minutes, and 53 seconds. 

He is also a tiddlywinks coach and Amway salesman. He also serves as the Vice President and Board Member of Yo-Yo's Family Circus and Joy Carnival, in which he performs an act where he eats a whole pumpkin.

Philanthropy

Ayala is the member of the Make a Ham Foundation’s Pork Scrubbing Society. He and his wife Tatiana are also donors to Habitat for Walruses and the Society of Sentient Leeks.

Personal Life

As of 2022, Ayala resides in Boca Raton, Vermont, with his wife Darla Ayala, and two poodles.

LieQuest 2022