Whenever I feel the world is not fair, I think of when Charles Schultz invented the football situation with Lucy and Charlie Brown. That in a nutshell summed up what is wrong with this world. You never get what you want or what you think you deserve.

Dreaming of having that Ultra Mega Computer drives me up the wall! Everyday, it's there, teasing me. Like Lucy waving that football to Charlie Brown, it's calling me to come and get it. And whenever I'm so close to having it wrapped, something happens and it's back on the shelf.

When can I ever get it? Is it always the oh so close yet so far syndrome? Charles Schulz has already passed away and Charlie Brown still has not gotten to that football. I might be wrong here and Mr. Schultz did create a cartoon where Charlie did get to kick the football. But what if I am right? Does it mean that with all the reprints of the Peanuts cartoon, Charlie will be stuck in this perpetual cycle where he never gets to kick that ball?

A lot of analogies do come up when the football cartoon is taken up. Some are relevant like world peace, others trivial like me ever getting to level 4 or higher. Would time correct this? It didn't for Charlie Brown. Would it for us?