Artist: System of a Down
Album: Steal This Album
Track: 4
Running TIme: 2:15

This track was previously unreleased as one of the songs recorded during the Toxicity sessions. It has now been released under their new album Steal This Album, out November 25th, 2002. It sounds every bit like a Toxicity track, with the churning and relentless guitars of Pilot, coupled with the harsh spoken truths of The Prison Song.

This is one of the more serious sounding songs System have put out (other examples include Spiders, Aerials and Innervision), so it doesn't sound as (for lack of a better term) "wacky" as usual. Still, all the other elements of a System track are present. Meaning you'll find plently of stop-start guitars, insanely fast drum beats and searing, middle-eastern infulenced vocals.

Also, Michael Moore of Bowling for Columbine fame directed a video for this song. It gives the viewers a glance into the worldwide protests against the second Gulf War, and to show everyone that it isn't a bunch of hippie-protestors, but "normal" people who simply want to live peacefully. It's been banned from almost every major network in the western world. (except, funnily enough, MTV)


http://www.systemofadown.com