In the land of Norrath, no one can hear you scream...

I slept most of today, after waking up wayyy too early because they had to go to work at like 10:30. One of the bad things about sleeping at a friends' apartment... Anyway, I went home and played EQ for awhile. Got Chitlin to level 32, and finally relocated him to Velious from The Overthere in Kunark... So it was a mostly productive day. Until I fell asleep anyway...

I was in a pretty good group in OT kicking the shit out of sarnaks, cacti, and the occasional rhino as their only healer when I started to doze off. So I gave em an AFK notice and layed down on the couch for a lil' bit... I was out cold for about 30 minutes. I got up and noticed they weren't too happy about my long-term inactivity, and just did a /q and went back to sleep...

I slept for about 6 hours. It felt so good...

When I woke up, I hopped back on EQ and played for awhile. Eventually, I got a call on the cell from the ex and went over to her place to talk. She's no longer my ex, kinda more like my girlfriend now.... But to be honest, that word doesn't sit too well with me but it has to do for now I guess. I can't do the whole relationship thing, but I agreed to at least give it a shot. We'll see how things turn out.

So here I am, playing EQ and writing writups on E2. I'm at the whims of my addictions these days I guess.. ;p