oh my, nymphomation as a softlink just totally derailed my communication channels, frazzing the medium with white noise of primal lusting mice scurrying around pulling levers and pushing frankenstein libido controls through telepresence.

Ok, where was I. Oh.. Today.. (aside: This isn't an XP whore mission.. since i only have write-ups left and all the XP a mere mortal noder could use (XP being the greater gain over a single node)(disclaimer over)).. uh today.. was an interesting yet short day that felt like all of reality shifted a random number of lateral feet in any direction. This is most likely due to the fact i went to sleep last night at 6am. I woke up at 2pm (and don't get jealous that i have free 'unemployed time'(see In Praise of Idleness)) and did what i usually do. I also had an excess of caffiend carbonation

I walked over to the washroom and relieved myself, brushed away the kitsch build-up of fine interior decorated plaque settlement and pet the goldfish. Odd how goldfish don't care how messy a bathroom gets, and they don't drink out of the toilet. (Is any of this exciting you, i mean, you know.. you the reader.. is this interesting yet?) Anyway, most of the activity was happening in my head when otherwise it would have been a dreary weekday Monday.

Thoughts of my temporary freedom from the rat-race, (a race of rats, how many variations can you think of? Do they all live together in harmony?), have really convinced me that working for myself is truly the only way to go. As far as intelligent people go, it seems working hard to succeed and do well for yourself works against the accepted notion of accepting a station in life (& I'm not just referring to commercial radio-jock shepherds on the linear dial). Someone said the most glory comes from the greatest risk, and standing out by being successful on your own is nothing to be ashamed of.

The funny thing is that even politicians have to rely on other people, but to make the initial choice to be in the main focus, or to accept responsability, will make other people upset, when in fact they didn't have the energy or inspiration to walk over and make something happen themselves. Work has its value, hard work, and for some time, as a youth.. working for other people/corporate cultures and those who let themselves be slaved and pimped by society. Those who step up and out can lead the rest of us into the unknown future of what can be, with the understanding of a common respect. It would be better if we all lead, working for common goals, yet remaining individuals. A fact that cannot be denied, since everyone will have a different background and set of values on which to base their rationality.

I have a feeling that most of us that contribute to everything2 are leaders philosophically just by the fact that by defining our understandings for verification on our reality, we are interested enough to pay attention to what is happening around us. In this age where most of us should have the opportunity to have stress free existance, most people just keep jumping at the rungs of society hoping to get caried away by simply accepting a reality that is shifting and phasing, without their even realizing it. It is this changing climate that defines today, and the year 2000.

Reality, time-line August 22nd 2000, has as many dimensions as the # of people by the # of interactions with other persons in 1 day, everyday. The grouping of these realities seem to form pools of cognitive thought (ie ideologies) that form target marketed, enthnically cultural life-styles. Think about life and style, those that choose a pre-made set of choices (which are to discern personal style or choice via personality) of a stylish reality, and those that chop away with machetes of determination. By defining our world views in a public forum, we gain perceptiveness via a deeper array of perspectives. (Regardless of how eclectic they may be).

Everything2 noders all have to think, regardless of sophistication levels displayed in node construction. The pure fact that someone is willing to share their experience, or idea in a public space that is open for scrutiny, means that we are learning ways to co-habitate and relate to each other. Not kill each other. So while i was putting in my contacts, hoping that i washed my hands enough so that my eye wouldn't sting and go red, i was pondering. Thinking about how i missed someone's friendship also, but with knwoing that the acceptance of other peoples chosen reality is a part of life. Even when it doesn't fit with your perspective understanding.


I enjoy writing, and thinking, it seems my best thoughts come to me as i sit here typing. I just don't want to seem like i'm pushing a certain way of thought, just expressing myself in a place where i can only gain deeper insight (or notice the other 90% of humans without the ability to accept that which may not make any sense whatsoever). I mailed some letters for my Unemployment Insurance, and a wedding RSVP, & bought a slice of pizza. Damn those cheap places that sell slices but only have plain cheese or pepperoni available. I had the tall man in flourescent orange hat to dump a handful of pineapple chunks on it.

I walked home, had just sat down and was deleting 300 email from my old British Columbia email account, when i got a call from my friend Ted. We went out to an arcade in Scarborough, amidst a crack whore core, went out to his place, got some hamburgers and poutine, and enjoyed some of his tomatos. Watched an entire Aeon Flux video, and i came back here. Wide awake at 4:00 am, since i stayed up so late last night. I'm off to bed, and i hope that tomorrow holds a less active-oriented calm, so i can study, or even work on some of my music!

Thinking can cause insomnia, but i'd much rather live with the pain than accept ignorance.