Ragnarok is also the final Mech that you receive in the Xbox game MechAssault.

Background:
Battling through the Word of Blake defenses, you uncover the final twist in the game - although you have killed Adept Strader, the near-mythological "Ragnarok" Mech had a twin. Once you defeat Strader, you find out that he has positioned a deep-drilling laser core drill that will burrow through and destroy the world that you are on. With your dropship, the Icarus, out of action, and the remains of the successful Alpha Lance drop still on-planet, you have limited time to finish this most important mission...

Armour, speed, defense
Seen as a religious symbol to the WoB militia, this Mech is actually quite beefy. Classified as a heavy, it packs massive armour and surprisingly good top speed and acceleration. It's downside is it's abysmal turning speed - you really need to know the trick of spinning the control stick to avoid the lengthy 180 degree turn penalty. The defense is unique - the shield. Creating an energy bubble, you briefly reduce all attacks to virtually no damage. Recharge time is quite low considering the relative power of the defence.

Weapons
Oooh baby. This not-so-little beauty sports 3x Javelin Missiles, 2x Gauss Rifles, and the killer - the unique Lava Gun. This weapon fires three short-range lava bursts with motion directed attacks. Each burst causes MASSIVE damage, and if all three hit, you can reduce even the formidable Atlas to a limping heap. Overall, the lava gun is the best close-range weapon in the game - despite its designation as short-range, it can actually pierce longer ranges with good aim. With a bit of judgement and aiming off, you can destroy huge buildings in one firing.

Variants
The Ragnarok also comes as an equally suitable Norse named variant - the Ymir. Sporting 2x PPCs, 2x Autocannons, the Lava Gun AND the shield as defence, it makes for a truly awesome killing machine.


Information taken from:
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/378/378845p1.html
My own lovingly played Australian version of MechAssault