Dizzy has made me happier than I have ever been before.
I find comfort in his arms, strength in his words and, love in his very being.
The music in his heart searches inside me more deeply than I have ever known.
He is the first thing I think of when I wake up and my thoughts find him in the darkness of the coldest Michigan nights. Although we are worlds apart, we stand on common grounds. The paths are complicated. The water is wide. But I will swim the oceans to him if there is a place he will hold for me. Anthony is home to me. He is where all my journeys end.

There is nothing that would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life getting to know him. I see growing old with him. I long for more time with him. We have time and we will take it. We have found love. It is the most precious of all gifts. Your love and support has extraordinarily touched us. I hope you all may find the happiness we have. This community brought us together. Forgive us if we seem rash. We, ourselves, would warn against such hasty romance. Anthony is the love of my life. Love is for the bold. Passion is powerful. I make no excuses for loving him. I want to live as if only love matters. I love him. I would offer him my pulse. When he asked me if I would spend the rest of my life with him, I could only say yes.

Yes, yes...   Yes, yes...   Yes, yes.