Something just popped in my mind while playing Counter-Strike the other day. The game is a great game, except that sometimes, everyone dies except for the two damned campers who just wait the clock out. And everyone else just has to sit there and wait and wait and wait, and pass the time cursing at the campers and talking about what kinds of POS they are. (Oh course, the campers can't hear it. They have no idea what's going on) I mean, even the best of us can die early on in the round from some punk getting a lucky head shot with his pistol. (And you just happened to blow all your cash on armor, an AWP, 1 HE, 2 Flashbangs, and a smoke grenade)

So, why not let the dead people deathmatch for a few minutes? Patience, you say? Bah. Who needs it? It's the 21st century for crying out loud. (Okay, techically, we have a few days to go) You'd think everything would be streamlined enough to where we wouldn't need to wait for anything.

Give me deathmatch in Counter-Strike, or give me death.

For the few of you who don't know what Counter-Strike is, go play it. Despite the occasional wait, it's probably one of the best multi-player games out there.

I also realize that the CS team is probably very busy with all sorts of bug fixes, and minor adjustments here and there. Good for them. This is just an idea that might be looked into. Just as note, one of the only ways I can think of this would be to have a separate DeathMatch room, kind of like the rooms in Rocket Arena. However, that would probably require redoing all the maps, and having another huge 100 MB plus download for everyone to play. I'm wondering if it might be possible to just reload the same map and DeathMatch on it, without affecting the main Counter-Strike game. Even if it was possible, that would probably require a ton of extra programming. Yeah, so maybe my idea is flawed. But hopefully something that's implemented in Counter-Strike or whatever FPS game is out there by the time we all have 5 GB of RAM and 15 GHz CPUs.